The International Copper Association (ICA) and International Wrought Copper Council (IWCC) Future Copper Workshop will take place in the afternoon of 25 October at the Hyatt Churchill Hotel, 30 Portman Square, London W1H 7BH.
This year, the event will take a forward look at the fundamentals of copper demand including the circular economy, advances in electro-mobility and technology infrastructure as well as an update on responsible sourcing.
The papers and speakers (subject change) for the ICA/IWCC Workshop are:
- ICA – Anthony Lea, President, ICA
- IWCC – Mark Loveitt, President, IWCC
Moderator: Sophie Lu, Head of Metals and Mining for Bloomberg NEF
- Future Copper Themes, Krisztina Kalman-Schueler, DMM Advisory Group for Metra Martech
- Material Opportunities in Data Centres, Krystyna Dawson, BSRIA
- Shaping the Future of Recycling, Luis Tercero, Fraunhofer ISI
- LME Responsible Sourcing: Next Steps, Georgina Hallett, London Metal Exchange
- The Copper Mark, Andrea Vaccari, Director Product Stewardship, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
For further information or to express your interest in attending this event please complete the form below.